Garlic-Parmesan Chicken and Noodles
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a Dutch oven bring 6 cups salted water to boiling; add noodles. Cook for 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, remove chicken from bones. Discard skin and bones; shred chicken. In a saucepan combine chicken, peas, garlic, and whole milk; heat through. Cover and keep warm.
- In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, and melted butter.
- Stir noodles and remaining Parmesan cheese into hot chicken mixture. Heat and stir until bubbly. Divide among four individual casserole dishes. Top each with some of the bread crumb mixture. Bake for 5 minutes or until top begins to brown. If desired, top with fresh thyme.
Nutrition Facts (Garlic-Parmesan Chicken and Noodles)
- Per serving:
- 701 kcal ,
- 37 g fat
- (16 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 222 mg chol. ,
- 1388 mg sodium ,
- 45 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 10 g sugar ,
- 50 g pro.
lauriehoke 453 Days Ago
It doesn't thicken. Needs something to make the "sauce" thicken
Sue Esbin 691 Days Ago
I added a full teaspoon of nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste. I also used Italian style breadcrumbs for the topping. Delicious!!
Ena Hersom 707 Days Ago
Sounds delicious , I will make tomorrow
Elizabeth Monticue 1160 Days Ago
Nice casserole, but needs more seasoning, cheese on top, and an egg to hold it together. Nice way to use a rotisserie chicken. I'll make it again. Definitely comfort food. I baked it in an 8" x 8" glass casserole dish, and used chopped fresh broccoli because my other half doesn't like peas.