Chicken with Basil Sauce & Cucumber-Radish Salad
- Place each chicken piece between 2 pieces of plastic wrap; lightly pound to an even thickness. Season on both sides with kosher salt and black pepper.
- In a large heavy skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes or until browned. Turn; cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until done (165 degrees F).
- Meanwhile, for Basil Sauce, in a bowl stir together creme fraiche, basil, and mustard. For Cucumber-Radish Salad, in a medium bowl whisk together lemon juice, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, and a pinch of kosher salt. Add cucumber, radishes, and sprouts; toss to coat. Serve chicken with Basil Sauce and Cucumber-Radish Salad.
Nutrition Facts (Chicken with Basil Sauce & Cucumber-Radish Salad)
- Per serving:
- 328 kcal ,
- 21 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 6 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 108 mg chol. ,
- 449 mg sodium ,
- 4 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 2 g sugar ,
- 27 g pro.
greenhouse6102 34 Days Ago
It was a quick easy light summer meal. I used sour cream instead of Cream Fraiche which was not available. Also we found the lemon olive oil dressing for the salad a bit too tart so we used a basic Italian dressing. It was all yummy. I think the basil cream was the favorite, it would be great on sandwiches.
infonaturallypr 300 Days Ago
It's a quick and easy meal my family sure did enjoy. Thanks for sharing!