Recipes and Cooking Chicken Enchilada Wraps 3.9 (26) 4 Reviews By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on January 31, 2013 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Andy Lyons Total Time: 25 mins Servings: 6 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 tablespoon butter 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, finely chopped 1 teaspoon chili powder ½ teaspoon ground cumin 1 clove garlic, minced Dash cayenne pepper 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (2 ounces) ¼ cup sour cream 1 10 ounce can diced tomatoes and green chiles, drained ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions (2) 2 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro 6 8 inch flour tortillas 12 leaves Boston, bibb, or green leaf lettuce Cucumber slices, avocado slices, or tomato slices (optional) Directions In a large skillet heat butter over medium heat until melted. Add chicken; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in chili powder, cumin, garlic, and cayenne pepper; cook and stir for 1 minute more. Cool slightly. In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream with an electric mixer on low to medium speed until creamy. Fold in chicken mixture, tomatoes and chiles, green onions, and cilantro. If desired, cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Spread chicken mixture evenly over tortillas. Top with lettuce and, if desired, cucumber slices. Roll up tortillas. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 289 Calories 15g Fat 20g Carbs 19g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 6 Calories 289 % Daily Value * Total Fat 15g 19% Saturated Fat 8g 40% Cholesterol 68mg 23% Sodium 466mg 20% Total Carbohydrate 20g 7% Total Sugars 4g Protein 19g Vitamin C 5.3mg 27% Calcium 141.4mg 11% Iron 1.8mg 10% Potassium 256mg 5% Folate, total 24.2mcg Vitamin B-12 0.4mcg Vitamin B-6 0.4mg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.