Chicken Alfredo Cauliflower Rice Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Working in batches, cover and pulse cauliflower in a food processor four to six times or until crumbly and resembles rice.
- Transfer cauliflower "rice" to a 3-qt. casserole. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. of the oil and sprinkle with basil, salt, and pepper; toss to coat. Bake 15 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, chicken, and pasta sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Combine panko and remaining 2 Tbsp. oil; sprinkle over cauliflower mixture. Bake 20 to 25 minutes more or until top is brown.
Nutrition Facts (Chicken Alfredo Cauliflower Rice Bake)
- Per serving:
- 255 kcal ,
- 16 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 8 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 83 mg chol. ,
- 743 mg sodium ,
- 12 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 3 g sugar ,
- 17 g pro.
norris47665074910 41 Days Ago
So very good but I made y own sauce I got it on line along time again and I don¿t follow directions so here goes Put heavy cream, garlic, Parma cheese and of course butter in a pan and cook. Then just follow this recipe and add this sauce, not so good for my Keto diet though. Lol
nancyrosado131 11 Days Ago
This recipe is so delicious! It¿s easy and very light not heavy. Yummmy!