Crustless Cheesecake with Cranberry Sauce
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Wrap outside of an 8-inch springform pan with heavy foil. Grease the bottom and sides inside the pan; set pan aside.
- In a very large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is smooth and sugar is dissolved, scraping sides of bowl occasionally. Add eggs and vanilla, beating just until combined. Spoon batter into the prepared pan.
- Place springform pan in a shallow roasting pan. Place roasting pan on the oven rack. Carefully pour enough boiling water into the roasting pan to reach halfway up the side of the springform pan. Bake for 70 to 75 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken.
- Carefully remove springform pan from water. Remove foil from pan. Let cheesecake cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Using a thin metal spatula, loosen the edge of the cheesecake from sides of pan; cool for 45 minutes more. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- To serve, remove sides of the pan and cut cheesecake into wedges. If desired, top with Cranberry Sauce, sugared cranberries, and/or mint leaves.
- Place cranberry sauce in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend or process until combined.
Nutrition Facts (Crustless Cheesecake with Cranberry Sauce)
- Per serving:
- 411 kcal ,
- 33 g fat
- (18 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 8 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 163 mg chol. ,
- 312 mg sodium ,
- 24 g carb. ,
- 0 g fiber ,
- 23 g sugar ,
- 7 g pro.
dolly_sweeney 61 Days Ago
This is a wonderful cheesecake. So easy. After chilling, I popped it into a freezer bag and took it out on the morning of Thanksgiving. Perfect. The only thing I did different was use parchment in the pan. Everyone thought I bought it because of the parchment.