Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper bake cups. In a large bowl combine all-purpose flour, white whole wheat flour, sugar, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl combine carrots, applesauce, egg, and vanilla. Add carrot mixture to flour mixture; mix just until combined. Divide batter among 12 muffin cups.
- Bake in a 350 degrees F oven for 20 to 24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Cream Cheese Frosting
- In a small bowl beat fat-free cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. If necessary, add fat-free milk to reach desired consistency.
Nutrition Facts (Carrot Cake Cupcakes)
- Per serving:
- 196 kcal ,
- 1 g fat
- 19 mg chol. ,
- 245 mg sodium ,
- 43 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 25 g sugar ,
- 5 g pro.