Caramel-Pecan Ice Cream Squares
- In a large bowl beat yogurt, cream cheese, and pudding mix with a mixer on medium until smooth. In a medium bowl microwave fudge topping in 20-second intervals until drizzling consistency, stirring after each interval. In another medium bowl repeat with caramel topping.
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with plastic wrap, extending wrap over edges. Layer 12 of the ice cream sandwiches in bottom of prepared pan, cutting to fit as needed. Spread with 3/4 cup of the fudge topping, 1/2 cup of the caramel topping, and half of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the pecans.
- Top with remaining 12 ice cream sandwiches, cutting to fit as needed. Press down lightly. Spread with remaining 3/4 cup fudge topping, 1/2 cup of the caramel topping, and remaining cream cheese mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup pecans. Cover; freeze at least 6 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before serving. Using plastic wrap, lift out dessert. Cut into bars. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup caramel topping; sprinkle with salt and, if desired, additional chopped toasted pecans.
From the Test Kitchen
To prevent the ice cream sandwiches from melting while assembling the layers, unwrap the sandwiches and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Re-freeze until firm.
Nutrition Facts (Caramel-Pecan Ice Cream Squares)
- Per serving:
- 400 kcal ,
- 15 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 31 mg chol. ,
- 363 mg sodium ,
- 59 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 40 g sugar ,
- 6 g pro.