Sugared Candy Fruits
- In a small bowl, combine the gelatin, ground pecans, coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla. Mix well. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- We made apples, peaches, pears, limes, lemons, and plums. Start with a small ball of dough the size of a quarter. Roll in decorative sugar for the color appropriate for the particular fruit color.
- To make the green leaves, roll a green gumdrop between two pieces of parchment paper. Use a knife to shape the leaves.
- For the apple, make the top bigger than the bottom. Put a whole clove in for the stem and add a gumdrop leaf.
- For the peach, use a toothpick to make a line down the side. Add a stem and leaf.
- For the pear, make the top smaller than the bottom and add a gumdrop leaf and stem.
- For the limes and lemon, point the ends.
- For the plum, make into an oval and make a line down the side. Each recipe makes about 12 fruits.
Nutrition Facts (Sugared Candy Fruits)
- Per serving:
- 146 kcal
- 6 g
- (2 g
- 3 mg
- 49 mg
- 23 g
- 1 g
- 2 g