Triple Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pudding Cake
- Lightly coat the inside of a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray or line the slow cooker with a disposable liner; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, 1/3 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, and baking powder. Add chocolate milk, oil, and vanilla; stir just until moistened. Stir in peanut butter pieces, chocolate pieces, and peanuts. Spread batter evenly in the prepared cooker.
- In another medium bowl, combine 3/4 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons cocoa powder. Gradually stir in boiling water. Carefully pour cocoa mixture over batter in cooker.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Remove liner from cooker, if possible, or turn off cooker. Let stand, uncovered, for 30 to 40 minutes to cool slightly. To serve, spoon pudding cake into dessert dishes. If desired, top with ice cream and chocolate bar pieces.
Nutrition Facts (Triple Chocolate-Peanut Butter Pudding Cake)
- Per serving:
- 372 kcal ,
- 15 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 7 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 3 mg chol. ,
- 125 mg sodium ,
- 52 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 26 g sugar ,
- 5 g pro.
Sandi Dibben-Girouard 1135 Days Ago
is this mixture freezable?