Recipes and Cooking Yummy No-Bake Bars 4.0 (71) 3 Reviews The combination of peanut butter and chocolate makes this no-bake bar cookie recipe popular with kids and adults. Line the baking pan with foil for easy serving. By BHG Test Kitchen BHG Test Kitchen The Better Homes & Gardens Test Kitchen has been in continuous operation for nearly 100 years, developing and testing practical, reliable recipes that readers can enjoy at home. The Test Kitchen team includes culinary specialists, food stylists, registered and licensed nutritionists, and other experts with Bachelor of Science degrees in food science, food and nutrition, or culinary arts. Together, the team tests more than 2,500 recipes, produces more than 2,500 food images, and creates more than 1,000 food videos each year in the state-of-the-art test kitchen. Learn about BHG's Editorial Process Published on June 14, 2011 Print Rate It Share Share Tweet Pin Email Photo: Andy Lyons Prep Time: 25 mins Chill Time: 1 hrs Total Time: 1 hrs 25 mins Servings: 64 Yield: 64 bars Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 1 cup granulated sugar 1 cup light-color corn syrup 2 cup peanut butter 3 cup crisp rice cereal 3 cup cornflakes ¾ cup butter 4 cup powdered sugar 2 4-serving-size packages vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix ¼ cup milk 1 12 ounce package semisweet chocolate pieces ½ cup butter Directions Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over the edges of the pan; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine granulated sugar and corn syrup; heat and stir just until mixture boils around edges. Heat and stir for 1 minute more. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until melted. Stir in rice cereal and cornflakes until coated. Press mixture into the bottom of prepared pan. For pudding layer, in a medium saucepan, melt the 3/4 cup butter. Stir in powdered sugar, dry vanilla pudding mixes, and milk. Spread pudding mixture over cereal layer; set aside. For frosting, in a small saucepan, combine chocolate pieces and the 1/2 cup butter; heat and stir over low heat until melted. Spread frosting over pudding layer. Cover and chill about 1 hour or until set. To serve, remove set mixture from pan by lifting foil. Place on a cutting board; cut into bars. Makes 64 bars. Tips Layer bars between waxed paper in an airtight storage container; cover. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Rate it Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 182 Calories 9g Fat 25g Carbs 2g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 64 Calories 182 % Daily Value * Total Fat 9g 12% Saturated Fat 4g 20% Cholesterol 10mg 3% Sodium 133mg 6% Total Carbohydrate 25g 9% Protein 2g Vitamin C 0.6mg 3% Calcium 10.1mg 1% Iron 0.7mg 4% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.