- Preheat broiler. Butter six 10-ounce ramekins or creme brulee dishes; set aside.
- Divide crushed gingersnaps evenly among prepared ramekins. Top gingersnaps with peaches and blueberries.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, honey, and lemon juice. Spread mixture evenly over fruit in ramekins.
- Place ramekins in a shallow baking pan. Broil 4 inches from heat for 7 to 9 minutes or until blueberries begin to burst. Serve immediately. If desired, dust with powdered sugar.
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare as directed through Step 3, using microwave-safe ramekins. Microwave gratins, one at a time, for 1 minute on 100% power (high). Serve immediately. If desired, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts (Blueberry-Peach Gratin)
- Per serving:
- 169 kcal ,
- 2 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 0 mg chol. ,
- 105 mg sodium ,
- 35 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 22 g sugar ,
- 4 g pro.
rwb 1248 Days Ago
All these recipes have one thing in common. Greek Yogurt. Greek Yogurt tastes like Barium Swallow when you have an esophagram. Chalky.