Baked BLT Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions, reduce heat to medium-low and cook about 20 minutes or until caramelized.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl combine the next 3 ingredients (through cream cheese) with an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in bacon, green onions, cheese, and caramelized onions.
- Transfer mixture to a 2-quart baking dish and bake 15 to 20 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Top with tomatoes and lettuce before serving.