Berry-Rhubarb Chocolate Crumble
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For topping, in a medium bowl combine the first five ingredients (through salt). Using your fingers, work butter into biscotti mixture until incorporated.
- In a large bowl stir together the next four ingredients (through vanilla). Add fruit; toss gently to coat.
- Coat a 2-quart shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Transfer fruit mixture to prepared dish. Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake 40 minutes or until filling is thickened and bubbly. Cool 30 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with whipped topping and sprinkle with additional crushed biscotti.
From the Test Kitchen
Choose Splenda Brown Sugar Blend to substitute for the brown sugar. Follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 1/2 cup brown sugar, dividing it between the topping and filling. Choose Splenda Sugar Blend to substitute for the granulated sugar. Follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 1/3 cup granulated sugar.
PER SERVING WITH SUBSTITUTES: Same as above, except 156 cal., 23 g carb. (12 g sugars). Exchanges: 0.5 Other Carb. Carb Choice: 1.5.
Nutrition Facts (Berry-Rhubarb Chocolate Crumble)
- Per serving:
- 180 kcal ,
- 6 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 20 mg chol. ,
- 114 mg sodium ,
- 31 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 20 g sugar ,
- 2 g pro.