Stroganoff-Style Beef with Broccoli
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream and dillweed; set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook beef, half at a time, in hot oil over medium-high heat until desired doneness. Remove beef from skillet and set aside. Add onion and garlic to the same skillet; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions, adding broccoli for the last 3 minutes of cooking; drain well. Return noodles and broccoli to pan; cover and keep warm.
- Sprinkle flour over onion mixture in skillet. Stir to coat. Add broth, tomato paste, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Return all beef to skillet; heat through. Season to taste with pepper. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream mixture. Serve beef mixture on top of noodles and broccoli. Makes 4 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Partially freeze beef for easier slicing.
Nutrition Facts (Stroganoff-Style Beef with Broccoli)
- Per serving:
- 440 kcal ,
- 12 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 4 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 96 mg chol. ,
- 513 mg sodium ,
- 45 g carb. ,
- 4 g fiber ,
- 4 g sugar ,
- 37 g pro.