Cajun Steak Sandwich with Sweet Potato Fries
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spread sweet potato fries in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut steaks in half crosswise. Coat both sides of steaks with 1-1/2 teaspoons of the seasoning. Heat a cast-iron or heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Cook steaks in hot skillet for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, ketchup, molasses, and remaining seasoning.
- Place one steak portion on each roll half. Top with some of the sauce, tomato slices, and green onion slices. Serve remaining sauce with fries.
Nutrition Facts (Cajun Steak Sandwich with Sweet Potato Fries)
- Per serving:
- 583 kcal ,
- 29 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 7 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 55 mg chol. ,
- 856 mg sodium ,
- 59 g carb. ,
- 6 g fiber ,
- 10 g sugar ,
- 24 g pro.
Janie Midgette 1277 Days Ago
This is the best rib eye sandwich I have eat in a long time. I put romaine lettuce, tomato and thin slice red onion on it with the sauce and yum yum!