Beef Sirloin Tips with Smoky Pepper Sauce
- Trim meat and cut into 1- to 1-1/2-inch chunks; sprinkle with paprika. In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add meat; brown 5 minutes or to desired doneness. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, drain roasted red peppers, reserving liquid. Cut up roasted peppers. Measure 1/2 cup of the reserved liquid (if needed, add enough water to equal 1/2 cup). Add peppers and the liquid to the skillet. Add barbecue sauce. Cook, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently until sauce is slightly thickened. Return meat to skillet; heat through.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Beef Sirloin Tips with Smoky Pepper Sauce)
- Per serving:
- 367 kcal ,
- 18 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 9 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 111 mg chol. ,
- 510 mg sodium ,
- 13 g carb. ,
- 2 g fiber ,
- 7 g sugar ,
- 36 g pro.
redneckgetaway5 274 Days Ago
This was excellent. I did cut back on bbque sauce, about half and added some beef broth with some corn starch for a demi-glace . Every one had seconds, some had thirds
Gayla Jones 1348 Days Ago
This recipe was so good my Husband wanted more but it was all gone , next time im guess im making more