Asian Slaw with Curried Citrus Dressing
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ramen noodles and almonds; cook and stir for 5 to 6 minutes until noodles and almonds are lightly toasted. Transfer to a baking sheet to cool.
- In a very large bowl combine napa cabbage, bok choy, pea pods, carrots, red sweet pepper, and green onions.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, orange juice concentrate, curry powder, mustard, garlic, salt, and cayenne. Whisk together to form a smooth dressing.
- Just before serving, add noodle mixture and dressing to cabbage mixture; toss well to combine.
From the Test Kitchen
Transfer cooled ramen noodles and almonds to a resealable plastic bag. Tote the cabbage mixture, dressing, and noodle mixture separately to the potluck. Combine all just before serving; toss well to combine.
Nutrition Facts (Asian Slaw with Curried Citrus Dressing)
- Per serving:
- 189 kcal ,
- 12 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 6 mg chol. ,
- 240 mg sodium ,
- 16 g carb. ,
- 3 g fiber ,
- 5 g sugar ,
- 4 g pro.