Apple-Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, extending the foil over edges of pan; grease foil.
- In a medium bowl combine the the first five ingredients (through cinnamon). Pat crumb mixture into prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook apples in 1 Tbsp. hot butter 8 to 10 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- For filling, in a large bowl beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with a mixer on medium until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in cranberries and cooked apples. Pour the filling over crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Using the edges of the foil, lift uncut bars out of pan. Cut into bars.
From the Test Kitchen
Place bars in a single layer in an airtight container; cover. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days.
Nutrition Facts (Apple-Cranberry Cheesecake Bars)
- Per serving:
- 188 kcal ,
- 12 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 3 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 54 mg chol. ,
- 170 mg sodium ,
- 17 g carb. ,
- 1 g fiber ,
- 11 g sugar ,
- 3 g pro.