Recipes and Cooking Almond Wreath Cookies 4.2 (10) 1 Reviews If you enjoy the flavor of marzipan, these cute wreaths will quickly become your new favorite Christmas cookies! By Recipe by Gesine Bullock-Prado Published on November 1, 2014 Print Share Share Tweet Pin Email Total Time: 60 mins Servings: 24 Jump to Nutrition Facts Ingredients 2 8 ounce cans almond paste ⅔ cup granulated sugar ½ teaspoon salt 3 egg whites, lightly beaten ½ cup all-purpose flour 1 cup sliced almonds Decorative sprinkles Granulated sugar Directions Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper; set aside. Crumble almond paste into a large mixing bowl. Add 2/3 cup sugar, salt, and 2 of the egg whites; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until a thick, sticky paste forms. Sprinkle flour over a work surface. Knead dough into flour. Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to 1/2-inch thickness. Use a floured doughnut cutter to cut wreath shapes. Reroll scraps as necessary. Arrange cutouts 1 inch apart on prepared cookie sheets. Brush with remaining egg white. Arrange almond slices and sprinkles on top. Brush almonds with egg white and sprinkle with additional sugar. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and cool on wire racks. Print Nutrition Facts (per serving) 148 Calories 7g Fat 19g Carbs 3g Protein Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe 24 Calories 148 % Daily Value * Total Fat 7g 9% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Sodium 57mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 19g 7% Total Sugars 14g Protein 3g Calcium 43mg 3% Iron 0.6mg 3% Potassium 96mg 2% Folate, total 20.6mcg *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.