Air Fryer Pickle Chips
- Preheat air-fryer to 400 degrees F. Lay pickle slices on a paper-towel lined baking sheet; pat dry.
- In a shallow dish combine cornstarch, salt, and pepper. In another shallow dish combine buttermilk and 1 Tbsp. Sriracha. In a third shallow dish combine panko and oil.
- Working in batches, gently coat dried pickle slices in cornstarch mixture, shaking off excess, then coat in buttermilk mixture. Roll in panko to coat.
- Place breaded pickle slices in basket (do not overcrowd). Cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Keep cooked slices in a 200 degrees F oven while cooking the remaining slices.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine ranch dressing and remaining 1 Tbsp. Sriracha.
- Serve pickle chips immediately with spicy ranch.
Nutrition Facts (Air Fryer Pickle Chips)
- Per serving:
- 178 kcal
- 11 g
- (2 g
- 6 g
- 2 g
- 6 mg
- 995 mg
- 16 g
- 1 g
- 4 g
- 3 g