- Latex paint
- Acrylic glass
- Reeds from a craft store
- Finishing washers
How to Make It:
- Fill any nicks with wood filler.
- Lightly sand each door to rough up the entire surface. For already-finished cabinetry, use a bonding primer to ensure new paint will stick
- Paint door a light color.
- Align the acrylic glass with the door. Drill six holes (three at each end) through both the acrylic glass and the door.
- Sandwich reeds from a crafts store between the door and the acrylic glass, then screw the glass into place.
- Attach finishing washers for a tailored look.
- Add desired hardware.
All Topics in Cabinet Makeovers