- Latex paint
- Wood glue
- 1-inch molding
- Photo frame
How to Make It:
- Nail a 1-inch molding around edge of the door to mimic the shape of the frame.
- Fill any nicks in the door with wood filler.
- Lightly sand each door to rough up the entire surface. For already-finished cabinetry, use a bonding primer to ensure new paint will stick.
- Paint the door.
- Remove all the hardware from the back of the frame and insert your photo.
- Using screws, affix the frame to the door from the back of the cabinet door panel.
- Attach desired handle.
All Topics in Cabinet Makeovers