- Latex paint
- 1/8-inch drill bit
- Image transfer
How to Make It:
- Fill any nicks with wood filler.
- Lightly sand each door to rough up the entire surface. For already-finished cabinetry, use a bonding primer to ensure new paint will stick.
- Find an image to transfer to the door.
- Lightly trace your image onto the surface.
- With a 1/8-inch drill bit, drill holes at even intervals around the outline.
- After drilling, sand, prime, and paint the door.
- Add new hardware.
All Topics in Cabinet Makeovers