continue reading below
To Do Daily
- Spray and wipe the countertops, range top, and vent hood.
- Sweep the floor.
- Scrub the sink with a general-purpose cleaner. Then, wipe dry.
To Do Weekly
- Mop the floor. (You may need to mop more often if young children or pets are in your household.)
- Clean the exteriors of appliances.
- Wipe the refrigerator door.
- Scour and polish the sink.
Tips and Tricks:
- Keep a spray bottle with a solution of 1 part bleach to 4 parts water or an all-purpose spray cleaner in the kitchen for quick cleanup.
- Keep a broom and dustpan in the kitchen for sweeping after meals.
Watch the videos below for even more kitchen cleaning tips.