The 10 Best Robot Mops to Make Cleaning Your Floors Easier
If you're tired of mopping floors by hand and ready to outsource the chore to someone (or something) else, you're not alone. With tens of thousands of customer ratings for robot mops on Amazon alone, it's clear that more people are turning to robotic devices to clean their floors. And thankfully, there are plenty of options to choose from.
If you're hoping to find the best robot mop, a few top brands pop up when searching for the floor-cleaning gadgets, including many familiar vacuum companies. iRobot, Roborock, Ecovacs, Bissell, and Samsung are among some of the most popular options, and you can find all of their robot mops available to order on Amazon, Walmart, Target, and The Home Depot.
Prices vary based on model and features, but you can expect the best robot mops to cost anywhere from $150 to $600. It's certainly an investment, but if mopping floors isn't your favorite chore, it's well worth the cost.
Cordless and sleek, robot mops operate with battery power and come with charging docks. Some are hybrids that have both vacuum and mop settings. Others are purely for hard floors and have smart features, like floor plan mapping, object avoidance, and voice command. Many connect to Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant smart devices.
- Best Overall: iRobot Braava Jet M6 Ultimate Robot Mop
- Best Rated: Roborock Robot Vacuum and Mop
- Best Splurge: Ecovacs Deebot T8 Robot Vacuum and Mop Cleaner
- Best for Wood Floors: Bissell SpinWave Hard Floor Expert Wet and Dry Robot Vacuum
- Best Large-Capacity: iLife Shinebot W400s Mop Robot
- Most Quiet: Yeedi k700 2-in-1 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner and Mop
- Most Affordable: iRobot Braava Jet 240 Superior Robot Mop
- Most Versatile: Samsung Jetbot Mop
- Best Basic: iLife V5s Pro 2-in-1 Mopping Robot Vacuum
- Best Smart: eufy by Anker RoboVac L70 Hybrid Vacuum and Mop
If you're ready to eliminate mopping from your to-do list, keep scrolling to learn more about the 10 best robot mops available now.