Target Quietly Dropped the Price of Over 7,100 Patio Furniture and Decor Pieces—and Prices Start at $6
Spring is a time of brand new things; whether that means newly sprouted plants, newborn animals, or the first bit of warm weather, everything about the season feels fresh. If you're taking a look around your yard and realizing that your patio furniture and garden decor could use a bit of new, too, you're in luck.
Target put over 7,100 patio tables, chairs, and decorative outdoor items on major sale—just in time for Memorial Day weekend and all of the outdoor cookouts and parties you're planning to host this summer. Everything from a backyard bar and a swinging egg chair to bright throw pillows and a sleek, modern take on a fire pit is 30% off right now.
There are so many outdoor dining chairs and love seats available, too, not to mention a plush armchair with a built-in canopy. The Calla Canopy Patio Accent Chair has a steel frame with a faux-bamboo finish for a strong structure with a ton of style. It's weather- and rust-resistant, so it's built to last through summer downpours and the sun's blistering rays, and the overhead canopy provides shelter from both, plus a shady, tasseled place to enjoy a drink or curl up with a good book. And it's $120 off.
Best Patio Furniture and Decor Deals at Target
- Patio Bar Table, $140 (was $200)
- Calla Canopy Patio Accent Chair, $280 (was $400)
- 9-Inch Bamboo and Straw Outdoor Lantern, $7 (was $10)
- Britanna Patio Hanging Egg Chair, $350 (was $500)
- Glass Patio Side Table, $20 (was $28)
- Nourison Aloha Outdoor Area Rug, from $59 (was from $95)
- Outdoor Striped Throw Pillow, $7 (was $10)
- Fairmont Stationary Patio Dining Chairs, $182 for two (was $260)
- Britanna Patio Loveseat Natural, $350 (was $500)
- 25-Inch Round Hammered Outdoor Fire Column, $161 (was $230)
- 10-Foot DuraSeason Fabric Patio Umbrella, $63 (was $90)
- 10-Count Vintage LED Outdoor Drop String Lights, $28 (was $40)
- 4-Inch Ceramic Stoneware Planter, $6 (was $8)
- 6-Pack Caged Bollard Pathway Lights, $32 (was $45)
- 15-Ounce Large Round Ceramic Citronella Candle, $11 (was $15)
Accent pieces with a burst of color to bring interest and variety to your patio setup are also available during the sale, like the botanically inspired Nourison Aloha Outdoor Area Rug. The rug, which can be used indoors or outside, is made out of water- and stain-resistant polypropylene, so any spilled salsa (or margarita) is going to come right out. It comes in a wide variety of shapes and dimensions with 18 options to choose from, each in four colors. Over 1,100 total shoppers reviewed the rug and 92% of them left a five-star rating. Many described it as "beautiful and vibrant" and said they loved it even more in person than online.
If you're ready to start shopping for your new patio furniture and outdoor decor, head to Target while this early Memorial Day sale is still live.