7 Black-Owned Candle Companies to Shop This Month
A few quality candles can instantly enhance the ambiance of your space. Whether you want to captivate guests with a clean, fresh scent or wind down at the end of a long day with a relaxing aroma, consider these Black-owned candle companies. We've rounded up some of our favorite hand-poured candles made with natural ingredients like soy and apricot crème wax.
- The One Candle ($28, arôme)
- Palo Santo Candle ($14, Joe + Monroe)
- Enjoy the Little Things Candle ($15, Kery Kay Candle Company)
- Clean + Slate Candle ($10, Perry Boyce)
- A Walk in the Woods Candle ($34, Cantrip Candles)
- Finest Man Alive Candle ($65, Lamar Denon Luxury Home Goods + Body Care)
- Intention Candle with Crystals ($40, Amora Design Studio)
You'll want to stock up on these scented candles—they make heartfelt hostess gifts and pretty just-because presents. Here are seven Black-owned candle brands to support today.