If you have a collection of patriotic pins, display them proudly. Here are some ways to display and use historical pins:
- Attach to the front of a velvet pillow.
- Pin to a fabric window valance.
- Display in a collage with other presidential memorabilia.
- Frame pins separately for a striking effect.
- Attach magnets to the back and arrange on the refrigerator.
- Photocopy pins to make original note paper.
- Wear a cluster of pins on a denim jacket or on a wool scarf.
- Pin to stuffed animals, such as teddy bears (named after Teddy Roosevelt).
- Pin to a grapevine wreath or swag, and adorn the wreath with red, white, and blue ribbons.
If you're new to collecting political pins, start by purchasing one pin at a time. Splurge on a vintage pin occasionally and display your rare finds among current, less expensive pins.