Show your American pride with this colorful corn-on-the-Fourth-of-July decoration.
1. Soften, clean, and shape the ears of corn by soaking them in 1/4 cup bleach and 1 gallon of water. Carefully pull back the husks and shape into an arrangement. Wipe off the ears of corn and set them aside until husks dry.
2. Wrap cloth around the husks and secure it with tape. In a well-ventilated work area, spray ears of corn with white spray primer. Let the primer dry.
3. Paint the ears of corn as desired. Let the paint dry.
4. Cover the painted corn with cloth and secure it with tape next to husks. Spray the husks gold. Let the paint dry.
5. Arrange the corn and tie a red cord around the bundle.