1. Download the free pattern. Cut three of pattern C from the ivory felted wool, and one of pattern D from the gold wool.
2. Secure the pattern to a light box or other light source (like a window). Using the waterproof pen, trace the words and diamond onto the 8x10-inch rectangle of linen.
3. Using one strand of dark khaki green embroidery floss, backstitch the diamond.
4. Using two strands of black embroidery floss, stitch the verse.
5. Place the three ivory wool circles on the bottom of the stitched linen rectangle; baste. Using one strand of light mocha brown embroidery floss, tack-stitch the circles in place.
6. Using one strand of red wool floss, create two seams on each baseball using backstitching and straight stitching.
7. Place the gold wool star in the upper right-hand corner of the stitched verse. Using one strand of gold wool floss, tack-stitch the gold wool star to the linen rectangle.
8. Cut a piece of poster board or cardboard to fit the opening of the photo frame.
9. Using mounting spray or double-stick tape, center and adhere the stitched piece to the poster board.
10. Insert the piece into the frame. Secure in the frame with framing tacks.
11. Cover the back of the frame with heavy paper.