What You Need:
- Card stock: white, yellow, light green, pink, and lavender
- Paper Adventures lavender Vivelle paper
- Lasting Impressions bunny embossing template (L1041)
- Embossing stylus
- White terry cloth or other fuzzy fabric (for tail)
- Small wiggle eyes
- Thin pink ribbon
- Violet ZIG Writer
1. Cut a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2-inch rectangle from white card stock; fold in half lengthwise. Tear pastel card stock into fifteen 1-inch squares. Alternately glue the squares to the card.
2. Emboss a bunny on white card stock and lavender paper. Trim the white bunny slightly smaller than the lavender bunny; layer and glue the bunnies. Emboss three leaves onto green card stock and two flowers onto pink card stock. Trim and adhere them to the bunny. Glue a terry cloth tail on the bunny. Attach eyes and bow; glue the bunny to the card.
3. Write "Happy Easter" with the violet marker.
Paper Adventures P.O. Box 04393 Milwaukee, WI 53204-0393 800/727-0699 www.paperadventures.com