Shocking pink? The real surprise is it's very wearable.
A quick hit of the ultra-feminine shade is the easiest way to mimic a healthy flush, says Liz Olivier, a makeup artist in New York City. For cheeks, smile, then apply in a circular motion to the fullest part only. Dabbing lipstick on with your finger will lend lips just a kiss of color.
Our pretty-in-pink picks:
- Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Palm Beach, $19.90; ofracosmetics.com.
- Nars Blush in Desire, $28; sephora.com.
- Becca Beach Tint for cheeks and lips in Lychee, $25; beccacosmetics.com.
- Smashbox Blush Rush in Radiance, $24; sephora.com.
- L'Oréal Paris Colour Caresse by Colour Riche Lipcolour in Pink Vinyl, $9.99; drugstores.