Black licorice, M&Ms, and Skittles turn these easy cookie sandwiches into creepy sweets. To save time, use store-bought cookies and vanilla frosting.
Kids love this spooky treat, which features a Hostess cupcake, Fruit Roll-Ups, and assorted candies.
These creepy cookies are another kid favorite. Leftover chocolate candies make the eyes and nose, while crunchy chow mein noodles make cute curly tails.
This yummy treat is the perfect after-school snack. All you need are apples, peanut butter, and candy corn.
With store-bought cupcakes and colorful chocolate candies, this spooky frog-inspired treat is a snap to make.
To make it, follow these steps:
1. Cut a Hostess Ho Ho in half and place on top of a frosted cupcake.
2. Use melted chocolate to adhere blue mini M&Ms to each piece of Ho Ho for eyes.
3. Place green mini M&Ms in cupcake frosting covering cupcake.
4. Use fruit roll-ups or fruit leather to make strands of hair and a tongue.
Put your leftover gummy worms and candy corn to good use by whipping up a batch of mini popcorn balls.
If you have lots of leftover candy, this friendly Frankenstein treat is the way to go. You can make it with almost anything; we like using Tootsie Rolls, M&Ms, and Smarties.
You can use almost any Halloween candy to decorate this treat "witch"-ever way you want. The base is popcorn, creating a salty-sweet snack that's hard to resist.
This hair-raising cupcake is a frightfully fabulous treat for Halloween parties.
To create your own Howling Werewolf cupcake:
1. Start with frosted store-bought or homemade cupcakes.
2. Use pieces of shredded wheat to create hair, beard, and whiskers.
3. Press 2 mini red M&M's into the cupcake for eyes.
4. Make a dot on each mini red M&M for the pupils.
5. Press 2 candy corn pieces on either side of the eyes for ears.
6. Tear off a small piece of black licorice for the nose.
7. Use white frosting to make the mouth.
8. Press 2 frosted sunflower kernels on each side of the mouth for fangs.
Your favorite candy bars and a browned-butter cream cheese frosting top luscious cake. Cooking the sugar until it's caramelized gives the cake a rich, distinct flavor.
This easy dessert pizza is chocolaty, crunchy, gooey, and delicious. Add toasted marshmallows to the mix for sticky-sweet goodness.
Malted milk balls make this delicious cookie recipe even harder to resist.
These tender peanut butter cookies feature a delightful chocolaty surprise. If miniature candy bars aren't available, cut regular-size bars into 1-inch squares.
No one will ever guess that these rich cookies start with a simple cake mix. Your favorite candy bar makes a quick and easy topping.