How to Make a Stenciled Pumpkin
Get this lacy pumpkin look by using a doily as a stencil.
What You Need:
- Repositionable adhesive (such as Krylon Easy-Tack)
- Black paint
- Stencil brush
How To Make It:
- Cut out the center of doily.
- Spray the back of doily with repositionable adhesive and let dry.
- Apply doily ring to top or bottom of pumpkin, pressing to secure. If necessary, cut slits in doily so it will lie flat against pumpkin.
- Apply small amount of paint using a stencil brush and dabbing motion.
- Allow paint to dry slightly; carefully remove doily.