- 3 pumpkins
- Pumpkin Masters carving set
- 2 sticks; 1 carrot
- Acrylic paint: purple, green, and black; paintbrushes
- 1-inch-diameter dowel rod
- Black tulle; safety pins
- Cut an opening in the bottom of the three pumpkins. Clean out the pumpkins.
- Cut out an opening in the top of two of the pumpkins, removing the stems.
- Cut or drill holes in one of the two stemless pumpkins for the arms.
- Paint alternating green and purple stripes on the sticks; let dry.
- Insert the arms into the holes.
- Insert the dowel rod into the ground; then stack the two stemless pumpkins, centered on the dowel rod.
- Apply swirly eyes and a mouth with black paint. Cut or drill a nose hole in the center of the face.
- Paint black stripes on the carrot; let dry. Insert the carrot nose in the face.
- Gather the tulle with several safety pins, and pin the tulle around the base of the middle pumpkin.
Popular in Pumpkin Decorating IdeasPrev Next
All Topics in Pumpkin Decorating Ideas