1. Download and enlarge patterns to desired size; print.
2. Cut out pieces and trace onto construction paper in colors that match the pattern pieces (orange pieces onto orange paper, etc.).
3. Layer the eye pieces and eyebrow piece using the photo as a reference; glue together.
4. Layer the mouth, lips, and fangs together using the photo as a reference; glue together.
5. Glue the eyes, nostrils, and mouth to one of the pumpkins.
6. Cover half of the remaining pumpkins with circles cut from construction paper and the other half with flower die cuts, pinning the pieces to the pumpkins.
7. Start with the pumpkin head and arrange the circle and flower pumpkins behind it so it resembles a snake.