- Artificial pumpkin
- White or black acrylic paint
- Silver rhinestones
- Plastic spider
- Silver spray paint
- Hot-glue gun and hotmelt adhesives
How to Make It
- Paint the pumpkin with white or black paint, applying 2-3 coats. Let paint dry between coats.
- Let the pumpkin dry thoroughly, then hot-glue the rhinestones to the pumpkin in a spiderweb design (as shown).
- Spray-paint the plastic spider silver; let dry. Hot-glue the spider to the side of the pumpkin.
All Topics in Pumpkin Decorating