Starbucks Just Released New Pumpkin Spice Coffee Products You Can Make at Home
The most wonderful time of the year is almost upon us—and no, I'm not talking about Christmas. Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte returns at the end of every August, and we're just counting down the days until we can grab one from the drive-thru. But until then, Starbucks is making it easier than ever to enjoy the classic flavor from home (and even save some money doing so!).
The brand announced today that their pumpkin spice-inspired collection is back in grocery stores across the country, and includes two brand new products: A pumpkin-spice flavored non-dairy almond and oat milk creamer, and a pumpkin-flavored cold brew coffee concentrate. Plus, the collection includes all the classics we loved last year, like ground coffee, K-Cups, and instant coffee packets.
- Buy It: Starbucks Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Coffee Creamer, $5
- Buy It: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate, $8
- Buy It: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Instant Coffee Packets, $6
- Buy It: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Light Roast Ground Coffee, $7
- Buy It: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Keurig K-Cup Pods, $16
The entire product line is available right now at Target, so don't wait to add these to your next pick-up order!