1. Press the foam ball against a hard, flat work surface to slightly flatten one side. Insert a toothpick halfway into the flattened side. Dab crafts glue on the flattened area of the ball and on the toothpick. Press into the top of the foam cone. Hot-glue the bottom of the cone to the bottom of the flowerpot saucer. Let dry.
2. Wrap the foam ball with silver cording, pinning the ends to secure. Wrap the saucer base with cording and ribbon using hot glue to adhere.
3. Cut 3-inch lengths from various widths of ribbon. Pin the ribbon pieces vertically at the bottom of the cone. Wrap the top of the cone using different colors of cording, ribbon, and silver sequin strings.
4. Cut a 24-inch length of silver cording. Wrap the cording diagonally around the cone, shaping the ends into spirals. Pin in place. Use quilting pins to secure star sequins by the cording spirals and randomly on the cone.
5. To make a ring, carefully cut the rim off a plastic lid. Cut a circle from the center of the lid, leaving a 1-inch ring. Wrap the ring with pipe cleaners.
6. To play, have players try to toss their rings onto the wizard hat.