What You Need
- Poster board: orange and black
- Cardboard box
- Spray adhesive
- Crafts knife
- 8 to 10 orange table-tennis balls
- Medium-tip black permanent marking pen
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Using a photocopier, enlarge the patterns as indicated on the pattern.
- Trace the pumpkin patterns onto orange poster board and the eye and nose patterns onto black poster board; cut the pieces out, but do not cut out the pumpkin mouth openings.
- Tape one end of the box shut and cut off the flaps on the opposite side.
- Place the box with the open-side down and use spray adhesive to attach the black poster board to the front of the box.
- Beginning with the largest pumpkin, use spray adhesive to attach it along the bottom edge of the poster board.
- Spacing the pumpkins about 1 inch apart, adhere the medium pumpkin above the large pumpkin and the small pumpkin on top.
- Cut out the pumpkin mouths through all the layers using a crafts knife.
- Draw pumpkin faces on table-tennis balls using a medium-tip black permanent marking pen.
- Allow the faces to dry.