1. From scrapbooking paper, cut two strips wide enough and long enough to cover the sides of the box. Fit strips around the handle and glue to the box.
2. On the back of scrapbook paper, trace the top and bottom of the box; cut out. Glue bottom paper in place.
3. Cut two strips of paper to fit across the box lid; cut one 2 inches wide and one 1-1/2 inches wide. Layer and glue the paper strips together, then glue them to the paper that was cut for the box lid. Trim the paper strip ends to match the box lid curve.
4. From coordinating paper, cut two star shapes (or other shape), one larger than the other, and an initial for each party guest. Layer and glue them together, then glue them to the paper that was cut for the box lid. Glue finished paper to box lid. Glue decorative ribbon around the sides of the box lid.
5. To make the name tag, cut two ovals from coordinating paper; layer and glue them together (as shown in photo).
6. Cut two stars, one slightly larger than the other; layer and glue together, then glue along one edge of the name tag ovals.
7. Print name on light-color paper; cut out in an irregular rectangle shape. From coordinating paper, cut a second, larger irregular rectangle. Layer the rectangles and glue together; glue to ovals.
8. Punch a hole in top of tag and tie to lunch box handle with ribbon.