continue reading below
How to Make It
- Download and print the free invitation and crystal ball template.
- Hang the cardstock on a line and spray with the walnut ink. (Make sure the area around your cardstock is protected from any overspray.) Let dry.
- Dip a toothbrush into the bottle of ink and fleck more spots randomly onto the cardstock. Let dry.
- Using the sandpaper, rub along the edges of the cardstock to give it a worn look. Lightly ink a blending tool with Distress Ink. Using circular motions, blend ink onto the cardstock.
- Test layout by printing both sides of the downloaded invitation on plain paper. When you are satisfied with the positioning, print the invitation onto distressed cardstock. Fold in half lengthwise. Write or print the details of your party on the inside of the invitation. Ink the frame stamp with black ink and press onto the front of the invitation.
- Print the crystal ball template onto distressed cardstock and cut it out with scissors. Ink the skeleton stamp with black ink and press onto the crystal ball.
- Add Distress Ink around the edges of the ball with the blending tool. Attach adhesive-foam dots to the back of the crystal ball cutouts and adhere to the front of the invitation over the printed crystal ball.