- Clear glass goblets
- Black letter stickers: 3/8 and 1 inch
- 1/2-inch metallic silver star stickers
- Ribbon, cut in 10-inch lengths
- Wash and dry the goblets.
- Decide on letter placement. Starting with the large letters, peel the letters and adhere them to the goblets, spelling either the word "brew" or "potion."
- Center and adhere small letters above the large ones, spelling the word "witches" or "mummy."
- Adhere star stickers randomly around the lettering, positioning them away from the glass rim.
- Tie a length of ribbon into a bow around each goblet stem. Trim the ends.