Note: These chargers are for decorative purposes only, so do not use them for food.
1. Determine the sizes of clip art you'll need for the chargers; then, photocopy the images to your desired size.
2. Use sharp scissors to carefully cut out the individual images from the photocopies or scrapbooking paper. Position the paper pieces as you like on the top of the chargers.
3. When you're pleased with the positioning of the clip art, remove the pieces and turn them upside down.
4. Clean the chargers with soap and water, taking care to remove all fingerprints; dry thoroughly.
5. Use the foam brush to apply a coat of decoupage medium to the area of the first charger where the paper pieces will be placed.
6. Working with one charger at a time, quickly coat the back of the clip art paper pieces with the decoupage medium and position them on the wet charger surface. Gently press into place, using your fingertips to smooth out any air bubbles and adhere the edges.
7. Apply an even coat of medium over the entire top of the charger.
8. Dip your brush in water and carefully smooth out any brushstrokes in the medium.
9. Repeat to decoupage each charger; let dry.