- Cut the basic sign shape using the Styro Wonder Cutter. Use the wood file to round the edges.
- For the lettering, use a computer to create the "Open at Midnight" lettering in the font and size of your choice.
- Print out the lettering pattern and spray the back of the paper with repositionable spray adhesive.
- Paint the basic stone look following the instructions in Make Faux Tombstones for Halloween.
- Paint the aged granite look following the instructions in Make a D.M. Bones Monument for Halloween.
Download "Open at Midnight" sign pattern