- Acrylic crafts paints in assorted bright colors (optional)
- Artist's paintbrushes in various sizes (optional)
- 6-foot-long garden stake
- 3-foot length of 1/2-inch-diameter dowel
- 8-inch-diameter plastic-foam ball
- Flat white sheet
- Paper bow tie with elastic cording
- If desired, paint the bow tie and the hat with acrylic paint in colors of your choice; let dry.
- Lay the garden stake down and cross the dowel over the top of it horizontally 12 inches down from the top of the stake.
- Wrap the joint with twine in an X pattern.
- Pound the stake into the ground.
- Push the plastic-foam ball onto the top of the stake.
- Center the sheet over the top of the ball and spread the corners over the dowel arms.
- Gather the sheet around the "neck" and tie it with twine.
- Attach the bow tie with the elastic cording, and set the hat and sunglasses in place.
Popular in Outdoor Halloween Decorations & Yard DecoratingPrev Next
All Topics in Outdoor Halloween Decorations & Yard Decorating