- Wooden house-number sign
- Acrylic crafts paints: orange, purple, and black
- Rubber-stamp set
- Fine-grit sandpaper
- Acrylic spray sealer
How to Make It
- Base-coat the entire sign with orange. Let dry.
- Paint the outside frame with purple. Let dry.
- Stamp the letters and numbers with black. Let dry.
- Using a fine paintbrush, add a thin black outline about 3/8 inch from the inner edge of the frame.
- Sand the edges of the frame with fine-grit sandpaper for an aged look.
- Seal the sign with acrylic spray sealer; let dry.
More Spooky Signs
Popular in Outdoor Decorations
All Topics in Outdoor Decorations