1. Glue sequined fabric over the back of two plastic bowls.
2. Hot-glue the bowls to the lower front of a bike helmet.
3. Hot-glue the feather boa around the rims of the bowls.
What You Need:
- A teal sweat suit
- 11 x 17-inch sheet of paper
- Feather boa
- The remaining sequined fabric
- 1 yard of double-sided fusible interfacing
- Four 18 x 13-inch oval rubber place mats for the wings
- Individual sequins (removed from unused sequin fabric)
- Hot-glue gun for assembly
1. Fold paper in half to cut an elongated oval pattern, making it big enough to go from the top to the bottom of the sweatshirt. Unfold the pattern and cut it in half lengthwise. Trace each side of the pattern onto the paper of the fusible interfacing; then cut them out. Follow product instructions to bond these interfacing pieces to the sequined fabric. (It's necessary to use a press cloth when ironing sequined fabric.)
2. Hot-glue the remaining boa 1-1/2 inches from either side of the zipper.
3. Lay the sweatshirt on a flat work surface, front side down. Hot-glue wings to sweatshirt back and arms. Hot-glue sequins to wings.