What You Need (for Each Sign)
- Shadow-box scrapbook paper
- Rub-on and die-cut letters
- Crafts glue
- Black drinking straw
- Transparent tape
- Tear the desired shape from the shadow-box paper.
- Use a combination of rub-on and die-cut letters to spell the words you want.
- Adhere the rub-on letters following the manufacturer's instructions and using crafts glue to apply the die-cut letters to the shadow-box paper.
- Cut a 3-inch long piece of drinking straw.
- Cut a 1-1/2-inch-long slit in the piece.
- Slide the sign into the slit and secure at the back with the tape.
Popular in Homemade Halloween Decorations & Decorating IdeasPrev Next
All Topics in Homemade Halloween Decorations & Decorating Ideas