For each coaster:
1. Download and print the free spiderweb coaster pattern. Trace onto tracing paper, including the spiderweb design lines.
2. Draw the pattern onto adhesive-backed cork; cut out cork piece.
3. Use the pattern to cut out a circle from green felted wool. Transfer the design lines onto the green circle with dressmaker's chalk.
4. Center and pin the green circle, design side up, on the square of purple felt. Thread the needle with a single strand of black perle cotton. Embroidering through both layers, backstitch the small circle at the center of the web. Working from the center out, backstitch the six spokes. When the spokes are complete, backstitch the lines connecting the spokes.
5. Sew iridescent seed beads 1/8 inch from the edge of the green circle using one strand of green embroidery floss and a beading needle.
6. Trim the purple felted wool 1/8 inch from the edge of the green circle.
7. Apply the circle of adhesive-backed cork to the purple side of the coaster.